Posting ads on KetMart is easy and fast, just take the following steps to proceed:
- Firstly Login or Register.
- Click on the "Post Your Ad" button.
- Complete all the information about your item such as title, category, location, description, price and add photos.
- After filling out the required fields, click on “Publish” button.
- Once you post your ad, you will be immediately redirected to a page that indicates that your ad has been posted.
- Your advert will be published shortly once moderation process is completed.
- Once your advert is live, Be ready to receive numerous orders from your potential buyers. Good luck with your sales!
- Our moderators will review your ad very carefully and if all the fields are filled out correctly, it will be activated shortly.
- You can find your advert on our website only when it is approved by our moderators.
- If there is something wrong with your advert, you will be notified about that and all the mistakes will be specified so that you can edit your advert correspondingly.
- After publishing your advert, you can edit it again if needed and repost. Once done, your advert undergoes moderation before being activated on the website.
- You can delete or close your advert any time you want. You just have to click on Close button placed under the ad or click on the cross placed under the ad.
- You shouldn’t publish adverts of the same content. They will be considered duplicates by our moderators and won’t go active on the website.
- You can always manage your ads by logging in to your account and clicking on My Ads.
Following rules are required while you are posting adverts on KetMart:
- Every advert must have a precise title.
- Every advert should contain only unique images (taken by the seller and not downloaded from the Internet) without any contact information or watermarks.
- Every advert of cars or phones must contain images.
- Make sure you chose an appropriate category.
- The prices of your items must correspond to the real prices of similar products.
- All posted products and/or services must be located in Nigeria.
- All items and products must be legally permitted.
- Each item for sale must be posted separately. You cannot post several products within one and the same advert.
- Every advert must contain a brief and clear description.
If you really want to create a great ad, it is highly recommended to follow the instructions below:
- Use a clear title which includes the name of the item you sell. Try to make your title appealing and eye-catching.
- Set an appropriate price for your item so that the advert is approved. If the price is not relevant, it may be declined. Make sure to carry out some investigation of the prices for a particular item.
- The description of your product must be informative enough and mustn’t contain any false information regarding your product or service.
- Upload only unique and high-quality photos of your items taken by yourself and not downloaded from the Internet. The better photos you add, the more attractive your ad looks to the potential buyers and the more orders you receive.
- Indicate correct contact details for the potential buyers/clients to be able to reach you easily. Try to respond all the incoming calls or to call back your customers once available.
- Try to fill out all the fields of your profile page, as well as those of your advert, to let your customers dispose of all the necessary information about you as a seller and the products you sell.
- Make your advert as risk-free as possible. Underline that no prepayments are required and be ready to list those delivery services which presuppose payment on the delivery of the product ordered.
There are several reasons why your ad can be placed on hold by our moderators:
- You tried to post several items within one ad. It is not allowed to do that. Each item for sale must be posted separately, one ad - one product. Please follow this simple rule so that your ad is activated shortly.
- Pictures you've uploaded contain contact numbers. We do not allow posting this kind of photos. Please add pics which don't have any phone numbers for your ads to go active.
- There are certain restrictions concerning prices users might set. Please, input an appropriate price for your advert to be approved. If the price is not relevant, it may be declined. Make sure to carry out some investigation of a market value of an item you intend to sell.
To be able to share ads, you must firstly log in to your account, then go to all ads, click on the advert you want to share, scroll down until you see Facebook/Whatsapp/Twitter icons, click on a particular icon to be able to share the link.
Your ads remain on the site for 3-6 months (since the date of the last update) before they are automatically deleted or until you decide to deactivate them. Please note that you can update your ad if you haven’t sold your item.
As a seller/merchant on Ketmart, you get paid within 48 - 72 hours after a sale has been completed and the buyer has confirmed receipient of the product/service.
As an affiliate/sharer, you will have to place a withdrawal request once you have enough funds in your wallet by loggin into your profile, go to wallet and click on withdraw earnings.
Payment will be made directly to your bank account so be sure to provide your accurate account information on your profile.
There are three (3) ways you can earn on KetMart:
- 1) When customers pay for your goods and services displayed on KetMart shops
- 2) All registered users can earn commissions as affiliates from completed sales made by those they referred to KetMart. So start getting your sellers to register and sell on KetMart to increase your earnings.
- 3) By sharing paid Ads on your social media platforms.
Please, take a moment to review the items which are not allowed to be advertised on KetMart:
- Human organs
- Stolen property
- Illegal/pirated copies
- Restricted military/police items
- Code grabbing and lock picking devices
- Electronic equipment prohibited by the law
- Sexually-oriented services
- Loans, money transactions, Bitcoin
- Multi-level marketing, pyramid, and matrix programs
- Network marketing and “Home Base Business” jobs
- Products (offers or services) prohibited to sell by the law
- Narcotics, steroids, and any drugs or medications that require a prescription from a licensed medical specialist
Please, consider the following rules:
Food and healthcare items should have a clearly marked expiration or ‘use by’ date. Ads can't contain pictures of nudity.
You can report illegal/fraudulent activity if you find something suspicious about a seller or his/her advert. Your feedback will be immediately acted upon by KetMart admins and we will block the seller if he/she proves to be a scammer.
Paid Ads are meant for sellers of any kind, but mostly for professional sellers/companies. They allow sellers to promote their ads actively and sell their products fast by getting other KetMart users to share their ads for them thereby increasing the chances of making a sale.
Once you have published your Ad and it has been approved by the moderators, You can top that ad by going into your profile, Click on "My Ads" and click on "Top this Ad" on the particular Ad you want to top.